Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
New South Wales - Australia
How you will contribute
- To monitor sales, inventory and delivery status and liaise with Inventory planning, Visual Merchandising to ensure strong launch and support the growth of the categories
- To analyze the business on weekly/monthly basis and propose business driving actions
- To visit and work closely with stores to consolidate product feedback and review business needs
- To ensure an optimal assortment in each store, to work closely with Region and propose possible adjustments to maximize sales
- To support Merchandising Manager on product training, competitor analysis, follow up of the action plans and work closely with other departments
- To prepare Buying trip for the new collection and share key seasonal message
Who you are
- Previous merchandising experience in luxury retail is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Fashion or related discipline
- Detail oriented, good numeric sense and able to multi task
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Solid interpersonal and team work skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Willing to travel for business within Australia & New Zealand, and international
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- 澳大拉西亚 / 南太平洋