GUCCI Store Manager
Gucci - Regular
NSW - Australia
To manage a large team in a fast-paced environment to deliver on KPIs and provide a positive customer experience for all clients.
How you will contribute
- Drive sales performance and achievement of business objectives proactively
- Manage day-to-day operations of the store
- Responsible for driving key clientele strategies to help employees build and nurture clientele base
- Work closely and liaising with Head Office departments
- Partner with HR to recruit for the store and manage performance management
- Build and maintaining a strong team through effective staff coaching and development
- Any other duties assigned to you by Management
Who you are
- Previous experience in luxury retail industry is desirable
- Communication skills essential
- Proven experience in leading a team
- Responsible for the general upkeep and security of the store
- Experience in driving a team to achieve KPIs
- The ability to problem solve and multi-task
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- 澳大拉西亚 / 南太平洋