GUCCI Store Manager
Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
To manage a large team in a fast-paced environment to deliver on KPIs and provide a positive customer experience for all clients.
How you will contribute
- Drive sales performance and achievement of business objectives proactively
- Manage day-to-day operations of the store
- Responsible for driving key clientele strategies to help employees build and nurture clientele base
- Work closely and liaising with Head Office departments
- Partner with HR to recruit for the store and manage performance management
- Build and maintaining a strong team through effective staff coaching and development
- Any other duties assigned to you by Management
Who you are
- Previous experience in luxury retail industry is desirable
- Communication skills essential
- Proven experience in leading a team
- Responsible for the general upkeep and security of the store
- Experience in driving a team to achieve KPIs
- The ability to problem solve and multi-task
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- 澳大拉西亚 / 南太平洋