GUCCI Team Manager
Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
The role of a Team Manager will lead, supervise, and inspire a dedicated team of Client Advisors to deliver the highest performance through a client-centric approach.
How you will contribute
- Promote a positive, collaborative and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example
- Conduct regular and performance conversations, discussing results and developing action plans by setting reasonable, achievable and SMART KPIs, ensuring it is tracked in Workday
- Partnering with the Retail Manager/Associate Retail Manager and the HR department on all employee relations issues to ensure effective and consistent resolutions
- Support and coordinate the opening and closing of the store as the Manager on Duty
- Lead the store morning briefings as and when required, delivering key business communication and daily objectives
- Lead and inspire your team on executing a superior client experience, ensuring the hospitality mindset is in each Client Advisor
- Develop a Client Engagement mindset, with the purpose of building long-lasting relationships with clientele
- Full utilization of various clienteling tools available to activate, retain and grow personal client base
- Lead the execution of clienteling activities with your team, developing actions to reach clear goals and KPIs
- Lead the shop floor, actively selling and role modelling the selling ceremony
- Manage and resolve customer issues providing solutions that are commercially sound and acceptable to Gucci clients whilst delighting and retaining the clients
- Monitor performance of the categories assignment and proactively propose action plans to reach targets
- Partner with the Retail Manager/Associate Retail Manager and the Merchandising team by providing effective feedback on products, stock situation and specific category requests in order to grow the business
- Partner with the Retail Manager/Associate Retail Manager and the Visual Merchandising team to provide insights to maximise the category potential while ensuring the image and merchandising guidelines of the store are maintained
- Partner with the Retail Manager/Associate Retail Manager and the training team to ensure Client Advisors develop full product knowledge through specific training, while ensuring they are aware of market trends and competitors
- Ensure compliance of Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) strategies, including driving health and safety practices and ensuring the Gucci WHS policies and standards are upheld and executed consistently
- Report all hazard, incidents and near misses via the WHS procedure immediately as they occur, reporting major incidents to HR directly via phone and immediately
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by your manager
Who you are
- Studies in Business Management/Retail Management desirable
- Previous experience as a Department Manager or Senior Client Advisor, in a supervisory capacity from the retail or service industry, with a proven track record, preferably in luxury fashion
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commercial awareness
- Experience in management of a small team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate in developing and furthering a career within the luxury fashion industry
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- 澳大拉西亚 / 南太平洋