KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Executive ( 1 year contract)
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Petaling Jaya - Malaysia
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing coordinator (1 year contract) who will report to Associate Trade Marketing Manager as part of our marketing team in Malaysia.
We are looking for passionate candidate to join this trade marketing team with the mission of assisting to manage Kering Eyewear’s distribution and programs in Malaysia through strategic marketing approach, driving both sell-in and sell-out opportunities to achieve business objectives.
The candidate will also work in conjunction with the regional trade marketing team based in Hong Kong, playing an active role from planning to executing the local marketing plans for various channels.
How you will contribute
- Implementation of marketing activities, for example POS visibility projects through seamless co-ordination with regional team, sales team, clients and vendors; to ensure synchronization in campaign schedule and positioning.
- Supporting the local and regional trade marketing team in developing the local marketing plan based on market and channel needs, in consistent with the global and APAC marketing objectives and brand guidelines, with main focus on Below-The-Line (BTL) activities.
- Co-ordinate with customer service & logistics team to ensure POSM & product delivery are aligned with marketing plans
- Monthly budget tracking on marketing spending to ensure spending in line with marketing objectives and planning
- Support training program to different channels on brands, collections, and sales technique, ensuring brand equity and product benefits are properly communicated at both wholesale and retail platforms
- Lead buying day events and present collections to clients
Who you are
Experience and Characteristics
- Great personality and driven to succeed
- At least 1 -2 years of experience in trade marketing preferably but not necessarily in cosmetics/ fashion/ luxury industry . Experience in retail industry would be a plus
- Good communicator
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in visual merchandising and daily POSM arrangement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field.
- Coordinating with management, logistic team, and sales team to resolve work-related questions or inquiries
- Assist senior trade marketing on coordinating other functions to ensure daily task run smoothly
- Managing and ensure stock availability of POSM by working with sales team and submit required document to CS team within timeline
- Proven strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with high attention to details.
- Assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook Power Point, Word)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel analysis and reporting
- SAP experience is preferred
- Highly fluent in English. Ability to converse in Chinese would be a plus
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- 澳大拉西亚 / 南太平洋