Kering - Regular
KERING Retail EUS & Operation Specialist, Oceania
Kering - Regular
Sydney - Australia
About Kering A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2020, Kering had over 38,000 employees and revenue of €13.1 billion. Your Opportunity Directly reporting to EUS Manager in AU/NZ/GU, this role will be providing assistance to store/office users and coordinating with different teams for store/O&I projects in where our Brands have presence.
How you will contribute
- Install, upgrade and replace corporate computers, peripherals and mobile devices (hardware and software) as required, based on the corporate standards
- Assist with Level 1/Level 2 support in resolving issues encountered in users’ daily use of IT (hardware, software and network), based on the committed service levels (response/resolution time)
- Assist with Level 1/Level 2 support in Active Directory, networks, servers and IT security areas
- Assist with Level 1/Level 2 support on all Corporate Communication Systems including Office365, Teams, instant messaging, video conference, etc.
- Coordinate with store planners, vendors and MIS teams for store opening, renovations, relocations and closing
- Work with the other MIS functions and the support teams in other countries for cross-functional/-country issues and requests
- On-site support may be required and some overseas travel may be required
- Able to manage projects such as store opening, relocation, closing, testing, organize onsite support, training
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
- Higher diploma in IT (or computing related discipline) or above
- Minimum 5-year experience in IT support, with at least 3-years experience in retail (luxury retail preferred), or from IT solution providers.
- MCSA/MCSE qualifications are advantages
- Understanding of ITIL Management Framework is a plus
- Experience in project management and scheduling.
- Experience in Vendor Management (Hardware suppliers, Service Desk, Onsite Service providers)
- Knowledgeable in support follow and escalation
- Advanced knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
- Advanced knowledge of desktop and IOS.
- Advanced knowledge of common software applications such as MS Office, Outlook, antivirus, etc.
- Knowledge of mobile phones and services such as iPhone, MDM, etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory administration
- Knowledge of Service Now is a plus
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN and Wi-Fi troubleshooting
- Team-/customer-oriented attitude and working style
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and training skills in both spoken/written English.
- Good documentation skills (User guides, Procedures)
- Full time
- 澳大拉西亚 / 南太平洋