Gucci - Regular
GUCCI Buyer - Latin America
Gucci - Regular
SÃO PAULO - Brazil
Provide support to the Business and buying process for Gucci Latin America.
- Provide support in developing seasonal purchase, markdown, and sales plans by store for the category.
- Managing reports for the category.
- Monitoring the progress of sales and profitability of the category
- Analyze selling trends and react with reorders, cancellation.
- Inventory management: Execute proactive consolidations to ensure profitability and satisfy market’s need.
- Optimize buying by store to maximize opportunities by market and follow up with appropriate allocation.
- Study and report on competitors pricing, product, and merchandising presentation strategies.
- Participate in European travel for fashion presentations, meetings and seasonal buys.
- Store Visits (required at least 1 per month): Travel to local markets several times each season to understand the clientele and needs of each store.
- Bachelor degree in Fashion Business or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant buying experience gained within a fashion luxury environment
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Proven ability to drive results
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals and driving business through excellent execution
- Ability to understand current market trends and buying psychology
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Strong communication skills
- Availability to travel 60% of time
- Full time