GUCCI - Onsite It Support Specialist
Gucci - Regular
São Paulo - Brazil
• Work with Kering IT to provide support both infrastructure and applications to local stores in Brazil;
• The main IT role is to assist Kering IT on cases in which on-site local intervention is required to solve technical problems;
• Responsible in coordination with Kering IT for Onsite IT support in all offices and store locations in Brazil;
• Support Kering IT to deploy support policies and procedures to the locations in scope;
• The candidate has to work closely with the Kering IT team in order to implement new standards and solutions both to the stores and offices;
• Collaborate with local hardware procurement and spare parts management in coordination with Kering IT. Act as a facilitator/intermediary when contact with local suppliers is available only in local language or local presence is needed;
• Support staging processes: configuration, local device installation and hardware warranty together with the vendor;
• Travel routinely to key sites within his area. Proactive store support visits to be defined;
• Working with Kering ITSM solution to solve incident, problem and event tickets whilst liaising with regional/global IT teams that may be impacted;
• Collaborate together with other support teams to manage the user’s requests and escalations managed by the Level 2&3 organizations (both internal and external);
• Support store opening process, help with procurement, interaction with local vendors and other tasks/processes led by Kering IT .
• Regularly follow up with local partners of Kering IT about services provided to local brands, specially related to POS systems. Kering IT Director Latin America will define the activities to be performed and action plan to be followed.
• The candidate should have, at least, two years of experience in the IT support (preferably in fashion or luxury segment);
• Knowledge on main processes used in retail and POS areas; moreover has IT skills on office systems and their criticalities;
• Ability to communicate and interact with the local users in order to assist on any request and report to the Store Support team any feedback;
• Previous experience in medium/large multinational companies;
• Fluent English and knowledge of Spanish will be a bonus;
• Bachelor diploma or BS degree in Informatics, telecommunication or in mathematics/statistics;
• ITIL training course or certification, knowledge of market leaders ITIL tools (Incident management, service request etc.)
• Good knowledge of Windows OS, Apple MAC OS and IOS - major tools knowledge (Office suite, Outlook, MS Lync and similar).
- Full time