GUCCI Global Media Search & SEO Media Manager
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Lead the Global Search & SEO strategy as a channel expert, in line with business objectives, strengthening the balance between paid and organic traffic.
- Oversee global and regional Search and SEO strategy, creating activity briefs for the regions aligned to all product marketing pushes for keyword expansions and ad copy, etc.
- Work with Global SEO agency to create a relevant and ongoing pipeline of website content developments to boost natural search results of Gucci.com.
- Management of Yext Local Listings project to build and maintain the online presence for our store locations.
- Manage the Global Search and SEO agency relationships.
- Oversee platform relationships, JBPs and scouting new global partners, supporting the regional teams in all developments on ‘local’ search platforms
- Plan SEO Improvements at technical level, coordinating regional e-Business requests, agencies and Digital Content teams to increase Organic traffic to website, based on the industry best practices, adapted to the Brand strategy. Where possible, identify, develop and execute opportunities for automation and other efficiency improvements to secure a stable SEO strategy.
- Collaborate with central Media Optimizer and Data Science teams to build accurate and insightful reports on channel performance and for presentation to stakeholders at all levels.
- Represent these channels in the internal Digital Steering Committee, to update internal and external wholesale and concession partners Digital Marketing Guidelines and monitoring the respect of them.
- Research and adopt new tools and platforms to maximize results
- 5/8 years experience in Search & SEO Media for international eCommerce businesses.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO (sitemaps, schema, canonical URLs, etc) and ability to coordinate activities around implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of SEM, Local Search advertising strategies and platforms.
- Google Analytics and reporting experience is required. Google Analytics Certification preferred. Experience on Asian search platforms also mandatory (ex: Baidu, WeChat, Naver, etc.)
- Experience in using SEO tools. SEMrush Certification is a preferred skill.
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment.
- Ability to create and manage cross functional relationships.
- Autonomy and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude.
- Growth mindset with an avid desire to continually learn and expand skill set.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Full time