KERING Accountant (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
SCANDICCI - Italy
As part of the Finance shared service team in Florence you will analyze and interpret the financial reports and statements of an Italian company with its foreign legal entities (Japan & US), you’ll ensure the smooth running of accounting activities while enhancing better understanding of the financial impact of business decisions.
How you will contribute
- Managing invoices and payments’ approvals
- Recording invoices, imputation and cost evaluation
- Issuing invoices
- Managing inter-company reconciliations
- Ensuring the correct keeping of accounting books and mandatory records, the verification, control and filing of tax documents (Intrastat)
- Preparing ad-hoc reports or analysis at the request of management
- Cooperating with controlling department to support the monthly reporting and budget/forecast activities
Who you are
- You have a degree in Economics or a diploma in Accounting
- You have at least a former experience in the role
- You have a minimum knowledge both of principles that govern the general and fiscal accounting of a company and of national and international accounting standards (IFRS)
- You have a strong inclination to deepen, analytical skills, rigor, precision
- You are accurate, reserved and used to work both independently and in a team
- You have an good knowledge of Microsoft Office; knowledge of JD Edwards or SAP will be considered a plus
- You have a good knowledge of Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time