SAINT LAURENT Sales Associate Chicago
Saint Laurent - Regular
CHICAGO - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Assistant Store Director as part of our dynamic team.
You will contribute actively to the store sales, by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external clients, supporting the management team and representing the Company brand and image.
- Provide impeccable service to our clients and be a true ambassador of the brand
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales.
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests in order to continuously build productive long-term relationships.
- Assist in merchandising and maintenance of the shop floor.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- 1-3 years of Luxury Retail Experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving attitude.
- Able to assess priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Collaborative spirit and proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America