BALENCIAGA Retail Operation Officer
Balenciaga - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
How you will contribute
- Assist in managing Taiwan stores’ daily operation flow
- Analyze the stores commercial performances through conducting various sales analysis and productivity reports
- Prepare sales plan and target in collaboration with other departments
- Ensure every store expense are well-justified and maintain within planned budget
- Manage the inventory status and delivery control
- Assist on roll-out of any retail projects to enhance store performance and client experience
- Provide administrative support to store and act as the bridge between the stores and head office
Who you are
- Bachelor degree or above in fashion, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant operations experience, luxury industry is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office. Advanced user of Excel is a must
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skill
- Well organized, self-motivated as well as a good team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region