Gucci - Regular
Santa Fe - Mexico
Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Cashier who will report to the Store Manager in our Santa fe store.
Carry out all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently. Make product charges with high integrity in operations, supporting the team to provide a unique experience to every customer. Represent the brand as a Gucci ambassador, promoting its values and culture; always sticking to the brand's policies and guidelines.
How you will contribute
- Closing the sales process, making collection transactions with any payment method.
- Boosting, whenever possible, cross-selling at the cash register through fragrances and keychains.
- Requesting official identification whenever credit card charges are made. If the identification does not match the name of the cardholder, the charge cannot be made.
- Following the established guidelines of the brand and/or Palacio de Hierro/SAKS for cash collection limits. Know and apply the guidelines of the Anti-Money Laundering Legislation.
- Depositing payments in cash once the charge is complete with the exact amount of the sales ticket.
- Recording all sales on the spot and delivering Gucci and Palacio de Hierro/SAKS (if applicable) receipts to customers.
- Following the procedure established for cash withdrawal and delivery to management team for its recollection.
Who you are?
A professional with experience in a similar role within retail industry, able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and high energy environment, Detail oriented with team player mentality and excellent communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a thriving merchandising team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time