Gucci - Junior Merchandiser Mexico
Gucci - Regular
CIUDAD DE MEXICO - Mexico
We are looking for a Junior Merchandiser to be part of the corporate team to support the global business performance of the assigned category.
How you will contribute:
- Reporting to the Regional Merchandising this position will contribute to business goals by aligning the allocation strategies with local business needs.
- You will contribute by monitoring the business, optimizing the balance between assortment and stock to maximize sales growth.
- Work to Maximize sales and results by store through collaboration with the stores: regular store visits to better understanding of the market.
- Support the Regional Merchandising Manager in the preparation of data analysis and overall documents needed. Collects relevant competitor and market knowledge of products, pricing, trends and events
- Works closely with the local Inventory Planning team on providing all information needed for product replenishment and allocation to stores, based on the indications provided by the Merchandising Manager
- Participate in regional presentations, meetings and processes related to the product buying
Who you are?
- A proactive, detail oriented professional with at least 3 years of retail merchandising experience, with business administration, business planning, financial/economic or fashion background fluent in English with Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills, with ability to analyze information, identify business priorities to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and excellent organizational skills.
- A fashion passionate with a strong results-oriented approach and high commitment to the Gucci brand.
Why work with us?
This is an ideal opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a thriving merchandising team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time