BOTTEGA VENETA Financial Controller - Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
Leading the finance function for Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with great senior stakeholder exposure. You will be working closely to business partner with non-financial stakeholders on both commercial and financial strategy. Taking responsibility for the monthly management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, driving capex investment analysis and providing key pieces of analysis to the wider team.
How you will contribute
- Produce the monthly management accounts with analysis
- Lead the budget and forecast process
- Business partnering with non-financial stakeholders
- Drive efficiency measures and improve profitability
- Process improvement and ad-hoc projects to support growth
- Long-term planning and strategy
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams on profitability
- Work closely with Opex Budget owners on costs savings via Indirect Procurement
- Work closely with Kering Shared Service Center to deliver data integrity, accuracy, completeness as well as driving costs efficiency and service level improvement
Who you are
- Certified accountant with at least 15 years of Finance and Accounting experience whereas at least 8 years of experience in a senior capacity at sizable organizations preferably in Retail, FMCG or Fashion industry
- Excellent communication skills with experience in using SAP
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Enjoy challenging status quo, always aim high, taking the lead, always be proactive
- Enjoy coaching the team and elevating their skillset
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR