KERING EYEWEAR (Senior) Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a FP&A Manager who will report to a Regional CFO as part of our dynamic regional finance team in Hong Kong.
How you will contribute
- Focus on Financial Planning and Analysis Function for APAC region
- From business drivers perspective, perform in-depth analysis on profitability for the region.
- Provide management insight on potential opportunities and risks in P&L to ensure committed KPIs target are met
- Be the key team player in managing APAC region planning and forecast process, preparing management information incl. business review deck in alignment with requirements/standards set by Group finance.
- Carry out regular business performance analysis, variances from budget/forecast, topline analysis, margin analysis, OPEX analysis. Meanwhile, support Market Finance teams with performance improvement initiatives and execution.
- Act as a business partner of various local teams and regional functional teams to provide data points as well as analysis to drive commercial decision when necessary.
- Build and develop financial models as well as PL simulation to understand financial implication in order to support business trend analysis, business intelligence study, competitor benchmark, as well as business expansion proposal incl. new business model and new subsidiaries set up.
- Focus on Accounting Operation
- Provide regional controlling function on accounting operation to ensure successful month-end closure for APAC region
- Own full scope of accounting operation for Australia subsidiary
- Be the main contact point between headquarter and local teams for controlling issues as well as planning cycles
- Ad-hoc reporting and projects as assigned by management
Who you are
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Experience: 8 years of experience in financial planning & analysis, preferably from consumer facing industries - FMCG, or Wholesale/Retail. Knowledge and previous working experience with accounting operation is also required.
- Core Competencies: Possess innovative thinking with good communication and problem-solving skills. Be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Languages : Fluent and proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Strong in Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience with SAP
- HFM, BI and BPC experience is preferred
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR