KERING FINANCE Record to Report Retail Accountant Coordinator
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will report to our Record to Report & controlling Manager and will support Finance Shared Service Centre Italy in the implementation and adoption of the R2R solution (Blackline) and other global finance transformation initiatives.
How you will contribute
- Managing R2R process, ensuring service level agreements are met
- Supporting the move towards continuous accounting and fast closing leveraging new tools and processes to reduce monthly closing timing by 50% and spread the work throughout the month
- Leading and coordinating a team of 3, to ensure that the close process is completed in accurate and timely manner
- Supporting locally the implementation of global finance transformation initiatives (Blackline)
- Providing finance expertise on local activities: boutique new opening, lease accounting, fixed assets, ect.
- Monitoring, communicating and defining corrective actions with Brands and/or regional finance shared service team regarding the quality of monthly closings
- Supporting the production of financial statements compliant with local requirements
- Providing tax support
- Creating strong relationship with Brand finance teams to provide the expected level of service
Who you are
- You have a Master’s degree
- You have relevant experience with focus on General Ledger Accounting and a very good understanding of General Accounting (IFRS and local), former experience in retail and in shared service or complex matrix organization will be considered a plus
- You have strong background in leading finance process improvement, standardization initiatives and finance system implementation (preferably SAP, R2R tool)
- You have good understanding of retail lease accounting (IFRS16) and retail business in general
- You have full proficiency in English and Italian and strong interpersonal skills
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time