KERING TECHNOLOGIES SAP Retail Specialist - Master Data
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Inside of the Kering Tech SAP Centre of Expertise, which cover all the SAP areas, you will part of the SAP Master Data team providing core solutions, delivering worldwide rollouts and evolutive maintenance for the Kering Maisons. This is an amazing opportunity to work on and be a key partner in different business processes improvement.
How you will contribute
- Participate in SAP project and evolutive maintenance lifecycle activities, including:
- Understanding business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis and provide SAP solution options
- Design data models, processes and enhancements in SAP following the core model
- Design interfaces between SAP and other applications/third parties
- Perform SAP configuration unit testing and integration testing activities
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Support data migration and deployment activities into the SAP ‘live’ environment
- Keeping documentation of solutions and procedures up-to-date
- Support SAP development team performing functional unit testing of solutions and bug fixes
- Review and validate deliverables of third parties, including Systems Integrators (SI’s)
- Support data migration team in liaising with business stakeholders for selecting data scope, extraction criteria, identify data cleansing activities and provide data conversion rules between non-SAP and SAP systems
- Provide feedback to the Master Data Lead, notifying issues and proposing action plans
Who you are
- Experienced in SAP master data management, with expertise ideally on SAP FMS or, at least, in two of the following applications: SAP Retail, S/4 HANA Fashion and SAP ECC
- You have previous experiences in international environments; a professional background in Fashion and/or Retail industry as a plus
- You have strong listening, critical thinking and teamwork skills
- A cooperative individual, rigorous, autonomous, organized, committed and transparent
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills and able to understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions and vice-versa
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken and with at least a basic knowledge of Italian; French proficiency as a plus
Why work with us?
This is a wonderful opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic IT team that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time