Alexander McQueen, Retail Training Specialist
Alexander McQueen - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
Alexander McQUEEN is looking for a Retail Training Specialist who is passionate about fashion, education, storytelling, and the Client Experience. This role sits within the Retail Training Department and will support the Retail Training Director – America’s in training and education initiatives. The role is based in the New York Corporate Office and will require frequent travel.
How you will contribute
- Support the training strategies within the America’s market with a focus on improving KPI’s and ensuring a consistent Client Experience
- Execute training activities as directed by the Retail Training Director – America’s
- Create training decks and materials in line with global and regional objective
- Coach and train sales associates through on-the-floor observation, providing feedback, and exemplifying the luxury service experience;
- Maintain and manage digital tools.
Your skills & experience
- Experience in a formalized training position with retail stores. Additional experience in a client-facing role in a retail setting is desirable
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including outstanding presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently and transparently, possessing the judgment to provide frequent, concise, and cogent updates
- Ability to effectively present information in a clear manner, demonstrate procedures and respond to questions;
- Highly creative and organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines
- Must possess a positive, solution-oriented, and customer-focused attitude
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to resolving problems and issues
- Comfortable interacting and communicating with all levels of employees while being open and receptive to employees and their learning and development needs
- Intermediate proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Travel required (40% - 50%)
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America