KERING Director of Talent Acquisition
Kering - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Director of Talent Acquisition, who will report to the Vice President of Human Resources Kering Americas. You will be based at the Kering corporate offices in New York City.
Kering is investing in a new role, Director of Talent Acquisition - Americas, responsible for creating a local Center of Excellence, and continuously challenging, improving, and refining the delivery of Talent Acquisition programs in North & South America. In addition, the position will be the lead implementer of Global Talent Acquisition program initiatives to local teams in the region. You will bring expertise in market intelligence and talent assessment along with best-in-class candidate experience practices as part of the recruitment journey.
The Kering Americas organization supports 4500 employees belonging to 12 different European luxury houses and located across 5 countries in North & South America. The Director of Talent Acquisition will work in close partnership with Kering’s Global Talent team in Paris and other internal / external partnerships to design and deploy impactful programs.
How you will contribute
- Identify the current and future hiring plans for Kering and the Maisons at regional level
- Lead talent acquisition processes to deliver recruiting services across multiple functions including all corporate functions and senior leadership teams
- Develop and drive adoption of more advanced talent identification methods in the region, such as psychometric assessment and competency based interviews
- Build talent pipelines and talent pools for all job families with a focus on knowledge sharing across the brands
- Talent acquisition responsibility for key markets in North & South America
- Curate best in class to all service providers, third party suppliers and assessment providers
- Keep upto date and stay ahead of the trends with TA Artificial intelligence and tech innovation
- Deliver and promote luxury candidate experience to all candidates and prospective talent in the market
- Develop strong relationships with Kering Group in Paris and with all Brand HR teams to understand needs and ensure that service levels support their requirements and exceed expectations
- Devise Service Level Agreements with each of the Brands
- Ensure that all talent transactional services are run effectively, compliantly and consistently.
- Oversee Talent acquisition topics at all levels and ensure all employment matters are handled effectively, updating and implement new processes and policies where necessary
- Be a strategic and trusted TA Partner to the Kering America’s team
- Oversee and support the talent acquisition teams in the Maisons to ensure best practice and compliance as well as being an advocate for Internal mobility across the group
Who you are
- Experience in a similar role – ideally Executive search or Headhunting firm
- Expert knowledge of talent acquisition processes
- Certification in psychometric assessment used for recruiting
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills and unquestionable integrity
- Excellent Customer service standards
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, and collaborate with others
- Degree educated at a minimum or relevant professional experience
- Resilient with a sense of humour
- Ability to travel locally & internationally if required
- Organized and process driven, great attention to details
- Background in consulting a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time
- United States of America