BOTTEGA VENETA Corporate & EMEA HSE Coordinator
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Corporate & EMEA HSE Coordinator as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Directly reporting to the Corporate and EMEA HSE Manager you will coordinate all the HSE activities at EMEA and Corporate level.
- In accordance with the Corporate guidelines, you will support the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
- Monitor the effective implementation of appropriate HSE System procedures.
- Collaborate with the RSPP, occupational health physician and H&S Manager on the technical, operative and organizational activities according to the “Testo Unico della Sicurezza - D.Lgs.81/08.”
- Support HSE Manager with external authorities on HSE related requests.
- Coordinate HSE training courses.
- Coordinate occupational medicine activities, supporting the occupational health physician.
- Visit the company premises, perform audits and/or coordinate integrated audits with other functions.
- Support HSE Manager on ISO 14001/ISO 45001/SA8000 certifications activities.
- support HSE Manager on various office activities (i.e.: invoice authorizations, HSE software management, suppliers orders, waste management, etc.)
- Evaluate services suppliers’ proposals from economically and technically point of view through tenders and comparisons as stated by the corporate purchasing policy.
- Provide HSE support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
- Participate to the various Health & Safety committees
- Coordinate with HSE Manager all activities related to COVID emergency, as reviewing, integrating, communicating Covid protocols and giving support to colleagues on them.
- Coordinate and organize swab testing sessions, as needed/requested
Who you are?
- University degree (Environment and Workplace Prevention Techniques, Safety Engineering, Environmental Engineering or equivalent title);
- Knowledge of the Italian reference legislation on health and safety - Testo Unico della Sicurezza D.lgs. 81/2008
- 5 or above years of working experience in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, waste management, Incident Investigation, HSE Auditing Techniques.
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (effective verbal and listening communication skills)
- Ability to work in team
- Problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong sense of respect and confidentiality
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time