KERING EYEWEAR IT SAP Basis Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
LIMENA - Italy
We are looking for a highly motivated IT SAP Basis Specialist. The candidate will be part of the IT Department and will
be involved into provision of ordinary and evolutionary maintenance services as well as support for the implementation of new projects.
How you will contribute
The candidate will take care of the following activities:
- Monitoring the overall system landscape, mostly based on Cloud infrastructure, so to grant smooth operations, anticipate issues and suggest actions
- Analyzing EWA reports, system logs, performance metrics, dumps and recommend/implement improvements
- Collaborating with SAP HEC and other Cloud providers in the management of the systems, planning and monitoring the installation of OS/DB patches and system uplifts
- Monitoring SAP environments and ensure that SAP systems are operating smoothly, in particular: understanding short-term and long-term technical requirements, configuring and operating SAP Transport Management System (TMS) to manage objects development and customization settings across SAP system landscape, monitoring the maintenance activities on SAP components such as FMS, EWM, PI/PO, BW, BPC, BOBJ, BODS on HANA-DB and ASE-DB
- Supporting PO interfaces to non-SAP systems and to 3rd party tools used in the SAP environment
Who you are
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Economics /Management
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role
- Good understanding of SAP Netweaver technologies (Java and ABAP stacks)
- Good understanding of technical integration between SAP Applications (FMS, EWM, PI/PO, BW, BPC, BOBJ, BODS) and other 3rd party systems via IDoc’s, SCM Core Interface, RFC, JCo, JDBC/ODBC connections, WebServices, FTP/SFTP file transfers, NFS/CIFS shares
- Experience with server sizing and capacity planning in an SAP environment on Cloud infrastructure (SAPS, vCPUs, RAM and file system sizing)
- Having performed SAP system client copies/system refreshes is a must
- Working knowledge of Linux, ASE-DB and Microsoft SQL Server, (e.g., Unix shell scripting, space management, backup and recovery procedures, SQL tuning) is a plus
- Previous experience in data archiving or document management with SAP applications is a plus
- Having joined projects on SAP Support Packages/Release Upgrade is a plus
- Good knowledge of Business English (spoken and written)
- Dynamism, curiosity and keen to technology innovation
- Team working and positive mindset
- Organized with assigned tasks and focused on in-time delivery
- Resilience and capacity to bear the stress
- Problem solving
Padova (headquarter office)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time