BOTTEGA VENETA Human Resources Manager
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Develop and implement HR programs & solutions required to support business & internal needs
- Partner with office department to provide guidance on employee relations and compliance issues
- Partner with office department to provide all round support recruitment for all level positions including new haring and replacement. Network within the community and industry to develop candidate pipeline
- Partner with office department to execute performance management process. Drive talent planning process including succession plans, development plans and potential career paths for key positions and high potential employees
- Partner with compensation & benefits team to execute salary increase process, budget process. Partner to outline and quantify requests for additional funding as required
- Liaise with local, global and Kering L & D partners to leverage relevant tools and training resources
- Measure and review the impact of L&D interventions through course evaluation, learning metrics, focus groups discussion and performance impact etc.
- Learning operation management and optimization
- Identify, design and develop programs to support employee engagement and culture building. Facilitate effective two way communication as well as Survey and action plan to support employee connection, collaboration and engagement.
- Lead staff activities & annual dinner to strengthen engagement and improve satisfaction
- Lead the whole administrative management including admin budget, travel management and routine administration work.
- Lead the receptionist to fully support the administration work in a growing environment
- Other ad hoc task assigned by line manager
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years' HRBP related experience, Luxury background preferred
- Bachelor with Human Resources Management major
- Excellent analytical skill as well as problem solving ability
- Solid knowledge of China labor law
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluent spoken and written in English
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China