KERING AR Accountant (Fixed-Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
How you will contribute
- Establish a strategy / solution / process to securely retrieve department store data from different partner & format and feed the matching solution (Blackline).
- Understand, formalize and communicate the harmonization for override sales price reasons in stores
- Understand, formalize and communicate the harmonization for prepaid variable rental relative entries derived from store deposit Ensure POS and/or Employee discount well presented, if retail method will be replaced by weight average method
- Ensure to have outstanding AR aging report split by department store and/or retailer for wholesale
- Make the process easy, intuitive, secure and fast for the users and approvers
- Account Receivable
- Review documents like Transfer agreements, invoices, airway bill, import cargo tracking and issue E-tax invoices for DF Sales on a weekly basis.
- Review & calculate monthly recharge expenses based on agreement with DFS like personnel cost, package, uniform etc.
- Manage the deposit list and cash advanced to store
- Ensure all the sales to be posted to AR ledger
- Prepare monthly AR aging report to follow up cash collection.
- Review customer credit limits and prepare AR report for credit insurance.
- Manage customer master and ensure all necessary data are recorded.
- Book all the intercompany recharges and issue invoices if requested by brands.
- Sales Audit
- Sales audit by verifying discount, price override and monitoring void transaction.
- Report on sales not only on daily basis but also year to date, month to date and week to date.
- Reconciliate department sales on monthly basis for AR.
- Match credit card data with POS sales transaction.
- Annual audit and Tax related
- Responsible for quarterly VAT return filing related Sales VAT.
- Prepare the supporting documents for Corporate tax adjustment by auditor’s request.
- Coordinate and support external audit related with O2C transactions (Yearly basis)
- Adhoc Support Finance manager and head of finance shared service center.
- Ensure documentations are properly stored and achieved.
Who you are
- min 1 year experience in overall accounting & financial operations is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of