BALENCIAGA – Jewelry & License Collection Coordinator (F/M)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Jewelry & License Collection Coordinator
You will be responsible for the development of the jewelry and license collections within our studio while ensuring to respect the standards of excellence of Balenciaga.
How you will contribute
- Ensures the timely completion of collections by enforcing the collection plan and adhering to the collection schedule, while following the creative direction desired by the creative director
- Ensure the synthesis and follow-up of the collection meetings via the update of the presentation supports
- Follow up on studio orders for looks within budget and on time.
- Facilitate collaboration between style, development and production teams in Italy
- Support during look preparation
- Eyeglasses coding in systems
Who you are
- With a university or business school background, you have a strong product sensibility and a solid fashion culture.
- First Experience in a development Department in a Retail or High Jewellery environment
- Fluent in English is required
- Advanced Mastery of Excel
- Mastery of software tools including Power Point and Indesign
- Strong organization skills and capacity to centralize information
- Proactive mindset, autonomous and rigorous
- Speaking French and/or Italian is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of new exciting projects by becoming part of a thriving Studio. We are committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time