Kering - Regular
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
- Reconcile all GL Accounts (within Blackline)and ensure all account balances are adequately supported.
- Maintain (create, update, delete) and monitor the fixed assets system along with manual depreciation runs.
- Support in accurate and timely monthly and year-end close.
- Support for the operation of all accounting systems and records, including, but not limited to:
- Intercompany invoices and reconciliation, expenditures, inventory, assets, payroll, cut off, payments, bank reconciliation.
- Monitor compliance with international accounting principles (IFRS), company procedures, and local regulations.
- Support in preparing the following reports on monthly basis: -
- Profit or loss Statement
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow statement
- Receivables Ageing report
- Payables / Inter company reports
- Analyze transactional processes and recommend areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
- Liaison with external/internal auditors and ensure smooth completion of the assignment.
- Prepare work papers and supporting schedules required by the auditors.
- Bachelor’s in Commerce - Finance & Accounting or similar
- CA Inter or ACCA candidates preferred
- Minimum five years of UAE experience in a similar profile
- Audit background preferred
Skills and knowledge:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of AS400 – Hyperion – Oracle JDE (ERP) is preferred
- Full time
- Africa / Middle East
- United Arab Emirates