KERING EYEWEAR Finance Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
We are currently seeking a Finance Specialist, who will report to the Finance Manager, as part of our Middle East subsidiary based in Dubai.
How you will contribute
- Posting journal entries, reconciling accounts and maintaining a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules
- Being exposed to the Accounts Receivable, Cash Application and Accounts Payable areas and assisting with processing transactions and preparing reconciliations
- Supporting the Finance Manager on monthly and year-end close.
- Assisting with annual audit requests
- Collecting and analyzing financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements for management.
- Building recurring reports from scratch to measure performance and business KPIs to support the Sales Team
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with team-members, various departments, and headquarter
Who you are
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Basic accounting knowledge is essential
- Recently graduated or max 1 year of experience
- Basic Excel and computer skills (V-lookups, SumIF, Pivot Table Management)
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP and BPC is a plus.
- A team player willing to help with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills, eager to learn, dedicated, diligent, highly organized, and reliable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work flexible hours during month end and year end closes.
- Curious and fast learner
- Strong and genuine team player, able to keep calm under pressure
- Fluency in English
- Arabic is a plus
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Africa / Middle East
- United Arab Emirates