Kering Eyewear - Sales Representative Middle East
Kering Eyewear - Regular
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
We are currently seeking a Sales Representative for Saudi Arabia as part of our dynamic Commercial team in our subsidiary in Dubai. He/she will be responsible for continuously delivering exceptional results and providing the highest standard of customer service and always thriving for excellence. He/she will report to the Area Manager.
- Deliver and exceed revenue targets in Saudi Arabia.
- Co-exist with our Saudi based distributor, ensuring complete alignment on overall objectives and brand guidelines.
- Become a brand ambassador, representing Kering Eyewear in Saudi Arabia.
- Support in defining the required development and distribution strategy of the assigned market with the Area Manager.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and maximize business opportunities.
How you will contribute
- Develop strong relationships with Top customers and partners.
- Research and target new customers, new doors, and in-store positioning in-line with our brand guidelines.
- Ensure the achievement of sales and orders targets by brand in line with set plans.
- Support the launch of new collections, in addition to securing a continuous flow of replenishments.
- Ensure adequate level of assortment and stock in the points of sales.
- Support distributor in delivering a high level of customer service and ensure follow through of orders and deliveries with all accounts.
- Ensure brand presence in store, by increasing visibility through dedicated space.
- Check that Visual Merchandising is in line with our distribution strategy, ensuring the correct installation of POS material.
- Perform in-store training to retailer's sales staff on brands, products, and marketing activities.
- Support in the implementation of marketing activities.
- Provide on a continuous basis, accurate reporting of visits, customer’s feedback, sell-out performance, stock & assortment analysis
- Guarantee an effective store visit planning in line with targets defined by the manager.
Who you are:
- Experience level 2-5 years in Sales/B2B/Retail – Preferably in Saudi Arabia
- Available to travel up to 80% of time (Saudi Arabia)
- Experience within fashion, luxury, cosmetics, consumer goods environments, or optical industry.
- High degree of ethics and integrity.
- Proven track record of growing sales and building door distribution.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable, reliable and able to work well under pressure
- People Management skills and team player
- Experience in managing B2B relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being organized and structured
- Perfect level of English and Arabic. Another language will be considered a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- University Degree or equivalent experience
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Africa / Middle East
- United Arab Emirates