Alexander McQueen Administrative Assistant
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - China Mainland
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle all related admin supporting during office routine and expansion
- Organize travel for employee and guests, including car transportation, flights, accommodations.
- Be responsible for scheduling appointments, meeting service support and coordination of courier service for the whole office
- Support company event (dinner, outing, etc.)
- Manager all office-realted invoice and payment, including office gerenal administration payment, store planning payment, etc.
- Ensure a defined procurement process, and conduct purchasing analysis to optimize purchasing costs, implement cost containment controls for office product/supply costs.
- Enhance the Admin-related supplier communications and management (e.g. office landload, third party driver).
- Other tasks assigned by line manager or company leadership
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience; Practice in retail brand will be preferred.
- Well-organized, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess excellent communication skills in a way that inspire and engage others
- High proficiency in English with computer skills such as MS Office, etc.
- Full time
- China Mainland