BALENCIAGA Client Service Officer (Client Service)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
1. After Sales Service
- Handle the after sales service function for China
- Work with repair center and HQ aftersales team to implement after sales service strategy and procedures (e.g. exchange, foc repair, credit note, disposal of defective stock, etc..)
- Partner with store team in servicing customers with repair solution, quotation, confirmation, delivery and status process.
- Manage process and spare parts orders in after sales service system to fulfill after sales service in most efficient manner
- Become proficient with after sales service and arrange system training for new stores
- Handle with store team, e-comm team and customer service team on customer inquiry, complaint and refund
- Work closely with group product compliance team to monitor and take multiple level control of quality assurance for apparel, footwear and leather goods, etc..
- Ensure with store team and ecom channels on proper labelling and correct product information
- Communicate with local compliance agency / testing center when needed
- Coordinate with store team to implement regular compliance check
3. Report and Administration
- Review KPIs periodically and manage comprehensive reports
- Keep proper record of fabric testing, on-site testing and labelling
Who you are
- Bachelor degree or above in fashion, Business Administration or equivalent
- Prior experienced years of relevant experience, luxury industry is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Possess good communication and strong analytical skill
- Well organized, self-motivated as well as a good team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China