BALENCIAGA CRM Officer
Balenciaga - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
You will be the first point of contact and play a key role in the execution of client engagement activities. You will be in charge of client data analysis, managing promotions & events, delivering sophisticated messages through digital & physical assets and LUCE App utilization & management in partnership with the HQ client engagement team, regional teams and stores.
How you will contribute
- Client data analysis on a weekly, monthly, yearly basis in the perspective of recency, frequency and monetary to identify the risks and opportunities
- Manage promotions and events related to client engagement (i.e. seasonal gifts)
- Manage and handle IT devices/tools related to LUCE
- Deliver and update messages to clients through digital & physical assets (i.e. e-mail newsletters)
- Regular meetings with HQ client engagement team to be aligned with brand’s desirability
Who you are
- Minimum 4-5 years of work experience preferably in retail industry
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience preferred in one or more of the following degrees: Marketing, Business Administration, Commerce, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and support major projects in parallel
- Detail oriented with excellent administrative skills
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility
- High level of Korean and English skills in both writing and speaking
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of