BALENCIAGA Human Resources Manager, South East Asia and Oceania
Balenciaga - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
How you will contribute
- Administering full range of human resources matters within corporate framework including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation practices, employee communication, learning and development, and company policies and practices
- Responsible for HR forecasting and budgeting, and periodic management information reports and analysis; assist in consolidating reports from different locations within tight timeframe
- Fosters effective communication between employees and the Company
- Interacts with external consultants and government agencies on relevant HR matters
- Undertakes HR projects which will help strengthening the overall HR operations and enhance operational efficiencies.
- Requires to travel if and when necessary
Who you are
- Degree holder in Human Resource Management or a related discipline with at least 7 years hands-on HR generalist experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in HR policies, practices and employment laws with experience in South East Asia and Oceania environments.
- Mature and resilient, a strong and approachable team player, possess the ability to interface with people at all levels with tact and be open to criticism and suggestions
- Highly analytical, meticulous and a self-starter who is able to work autonomously and resourcefully, effectively prioritize competing demands and efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Possess a strong business and financial acumen
- Extensive computer skills are necessary, specifically strong Microsoft Office and HR Information Systems and reporting tools experience are required
- Candidate with much experience may consider as Senior HR Manager
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time