BALENCIAGA Senior Client Engagement Officer (Singapore Office)
Balenciaga - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
The Client Engagement Officer is responsible for the execution of Balenciaga client engagement strategy in the market to enable Retail Team to achieve the business goals. You will execute and ensure smooth deployment of in-store client engagement activations to deliver high quality client experiences. You will provide support to Retail Team in understanding their customer demographics and client engagement business analysis to reinforce and strengthen client relationship.
How you will contribute
In-Store Client Engagement Activation
- Plan and define the in-store client engagement activations calendar.
- Ensure accurate churning of the client invitation listing.
- Set up and execute in-store client engagement activation in accordance with the Balenciaga standard and guidelines.
- Manage and coordinate with external vendors and suppliers for preparation and ensure delivery in time for activation.
- Coordinate with retail team to ensure smooth execution of activation on an operational level.
- Manage the invitation for events not limiting to text, order, printing, calligraphy/routing and ensure client receipts of invitation.
- Measure and review the performance of the in-store client engagement activation.
- Coordinate with HQ for worldwide VIC treatment organization (i.e., invitation to the Fashion Show)
Client-Tele Programs & Tools
- Coordinate with HQ for worldwide VIC activation (i.e., invitation to the Fashion Show)
- Train and Education retail team on the various client-tele programs and tools implementation, not limiting to welcome gifts, special showcase visit event, client cards and client engagement applications on defined by HQ.
Client Engagement Optimization & Analysis
- Manage and maintain client database with high accuracy and confidentiality.
- Provide and leverage data insights to optimize client engagement initiatives.
- Pulling and consolidation of client engagement performance reports.
- Co-ordinate the customer feedback processes (i.e., compliments, complaints, satisfaction survey) by recording, analyzing, and reporting customer feedback.
Who you are
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of in client development, CRM, events, or its relevant.
- Prior experience in retail industry and a regional level is a plus.
- Strong project management and planning skills, with the ability to conceive strategy and drive execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills combined with excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with different stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure with tight timeline of assigned tasks.
- Proficient in MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in database mining and churning will be a plus.
- Working Hours may vary depending on your involvement with the events.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time