BALENCIAGA Stock Controller (Siam Paragon)
Balenciaga - Regular
How you will contribute
- Receive, check, label and store all merchandise being received and ensure replenishment is done accurately
- Execute and maintain stock organization in order to facilitate product rotation and efficiency in collaborating between front and back of house teams
- Ensure the stock room is tidy and clean, accurate and in good order according to the inventory allocation plan
- Ensure accurate of inventory records and conduct loss prevention measures and support
- Adhere to all Company Policies and follow all operational procedures
- Any other reasonable ad-hoc duties
Who you are
- Prior successful experience in a stock management
- Product sensitivity and a strong fashion trends knowledge would be an asset
- Adaptable, responsible and self-motivated team player
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good PC skills such as MS Office and other digital tools
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time