BALENCIAGA Training Manager (Retail Excellence)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Be partner with Sales & Operations team and develop the company’s annual training plan in line with the business strategy.
- Prepare and manage the annual training budget assigned to specific properties.
- Deliver a clear client experience strategy covering all areas of product and brand.
- Ensure consistent delivery of new employee induction, product training, learning initiatives and managerial training.
- Implement retail training program, operating plan and leading best practice to make sure training effectiveness.
- Support strategic initiatives designed to drive growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for delivering orientation, service & product training course to retail staff, office staff and business partner with professionalism and practical knowledge, and to follow up on training effectiveness.
- Provide training logistics like determining the location, time, facilities and training support required for training activities.
- Perform regular in-store field coaching, submit report to retail team, share the findings with solution and work with Store Managers to follow up the results.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure outcomes are achieved within established timelines.
- Be partnership with Human Resources Team to implement retail team learning and development program.
Who you are
- Prior progressive experiences of training and coaching in a customer service-oriented retail environment.
- Possess high level of commercial acumen, fashion sense, self-initiative, combined with a drive for results.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment through creativity, flexibility and self-organization.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Keing group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teas that excel in execution.
We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China