BALENCIAGA Wholesale Manager
Balenciaga - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
You will manage the operations of all the Balenciaga duty free stores being the key link between the stores and the office. This is an important role to provide guidance to the store managers to develop a strong team who can deliver the desired results.
How you will contribute
- Analyze KDF sales in order to have precise plan for duty free by using Retail-Pro data base system
- Plan and execute sales promotion and staff incentive program on a regular and irregular basis
- Coordinate and consolidate seasonal order and properly communicate with LGI
- Update KDF season price and communicate with DFO by season
- Properly communicate with DFO to have their retail events (mark down and seasonal price event) to be in line with BALENCIAGA standards
- To intermediate store operational issues and create proper communications between the stores and relevant parties
Who you are
- Relevant experience in wholesale or merchandising, preferably with a user experience in retail data base system is a plus
- Strong understanding of duty free and/or wholesale business in a luxury retail environment
- Effective people management skills including being a good communicator & coach; ability to manage relationships at different levels
- Ability to develop strong relationships built on respect and trust
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of