BOTTEGA VENETA CRM Assistant
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - China Mainland
You will face your next challenge with us and you will enjoy having lots of ownership, develop long term merchandising career development and goals.
How you will contribute
- collect the data of the guest's purchase behaviors to maximize and continually improve upon the return on investment of each consecutive initiative.
- Analyze the data of distribution channels, customers, products.
- Support the definition of objectives and measures for marketing and client-telling objectives.
- CRM system maintenance
- Minimizing duplications and data quality.
- Secure data entry standards.
- Manage correct data from disparate IT systems.
- Secure the safe usage of all confidential data.
- Check and translate WW training materials.
- Provide CRM related training to retail team and provide ongoing support.
- Onsite clienteling training to store sales.
SUPPORT FOR CLIENT ACTIVITIES PLANNING AND REPORTING
- Support CRM Manager in Segmentation of different clients and launch different campaign accordingly.
- Support CRM Manager in Catalogue campaign planning and execution.
- Creation of list views of target clients for marketing mail outs and activities.
- Creation of business reports and analysis for management and different departments.
Communication with Stores
- Communicate with store CRM Specialist or ambassador; to get first hand CRM related feedbacks, like client retention rate, etc.
- Go through client book with store sales to well understand clients
Other related ad-hoc projects and tasks
Who you are
2 years of experience in information-based CRM implementation environment
Operational luxury/fashion retail knowledge (sales, customer care, and marketing standards)
Collaborative team member
Goal-oriented project management
Close attention to detail, strong planning skills and an analytical approach
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of CRM software and business intelligence tools
Proficient in both written and oral English
Be able to accept the necessary travel arrangements
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- China Mainland