BOTTEGA VENETA HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
You will to manage and monitor the responsible BD processes that lead to a satisfactory development of strategic plan, and monitor high quality of branded retail operations and capability of delivering business results that meet the company financial goals while building the brand.
How you will contribute
- Define approaches to implement the key account strategies to reach defined business goals
- Develop a 3-year annual business plan, including stores’ expansion plan, stores’ productivity improvement, and inventory management, account capability improvement programs
- Work with Merchandising, Marketing, Retail Operations and Regions to develop targets and to ensure strategy implementation
- Building Commercial Relationship. Build a constructive and trustful working relationship with the business partners.
- Communicate with landlord and legal to deal with and finalize BD contracts including new store, renewal or other related leases for the brand
- Coordinate and follow up with related lease signing process
- Ensure filling BD contracts and store information in a timely manner
- Evolve with some of the landlord meetings to collect information
- Help to draft and consolidate basic BD deck for store visit, project submission and other related BD needs
- Fully understanding the commercial needs, the decision-making process, accounts corporate objectives and strategies, financial performance and logistical – and store operating process
- Seasonal business review meetings to analyze sell-in versus sell thru results and implementation of seasonal initiatives
Who you are
- Have very senior experience in business development of the luxury & Fashion industry
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Professional management experience and data analysis ability
- Ability to acutely find and solve problems
- Self-motivated-able to work independently
- Tolerance to stress, high energy and strong job ownership
- High degree of integrity and loyalty
- Education: Bachelor degree or above
- Travel Requirement: As required
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China