BOTTEGA VENETA RETAIL HR SENIOR MANAGER, JAPAN & GUAM
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
HR Director, Japan & Guam
- Work with HRD & Retail Director to define and support the overall talent strategy regarding capabilities, requirements in retail organization, to deliver business goals; perform gap analysis and develop remediation alternatives.
- Oversee the day-to-day HR activities including recruiting, retail headcount management for retail organization, as well as take actions in some areas by him/herself for areas he/she determined in discussion with HRD.
- Partner with Area Managers in all people aspects in their responsibilities. Coach them on effective change management, including organizational change, transformation, cultural evolution, and new leader assimilation. Support teams on change strategies and communications.
- Diagnose problems, identifying appropriate organizational interventions and manage implementation of appropriate solutions in retail.
- Participate in, and deliver programs related to responsible areas such as compensation and benefits, training programs, talent management, etc. Re: Training programs, he/she will work with Retail Training team.
- Partner with Retail (Retail Excellence & Area Managers) in improving productivity, as well as making sure to enhance employees’ engagement.
- Ensure attainment of hiring goals and partner with hiring managers to achieve results.
- Educate managers and employees on how to fulfill their roles in achieving a culture of high-performance, recognition and aligned rewards. Accountable for the successful implementation of the annual performance and compensation processes across the retail organization.
TEAM STRUCTURE & RESOURCES
- Report to HR Director, Japan & Guam
- Retail BP Manager & HR admin staff (person with disability TBC) report to this role.
- Close collaboration with other departments: especially with Retail team (Retail Director, Area Managers, Retail Excellence Sr. Mgr, Retail Training team). with Finance during the budget season.
- Work with Kering SSC for making sure the payroll process is operated efficiently, collaborate with other Kering HR members in other initiatives (new grad hiring, other talent acquisition related actions, sales incentive planning, etc.)
- Strong experience in the HR professional field (5+ yrs.), preferably from retail background, with proven record and strong capability of influencing managers, building strong commercial relationships and driving an HR strategy.
- Experience in effectively managing his/her own HR team, through coaching/mentoring and concise instructions and guidance.
- A team-player with strong interpersonal skills, able to quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrates maturity, professionalism and gravitas.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, including personnel cost budgeting and financial impact simulations
- Good planning and organizational skills, including project management skills.
- Strong communication skills a must, both writing and speaking, in Japanese and English
- Possess positive and can-do attitude, able to work in ambiguity and complex organizations.
- Full time