BOTTEGA VENETA Retail Operations Executive
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
You will face your next challenge with us and you will enjoy having lots of ownership, develop long term Store Operations career development and goals.
How you will contribute
- To provide administrative support and maintain the administrative system of the retail operations team.
- Support in implementation of the company's new strategies, policies and procedures in operation/ administrative aspect.
- Assist in compiling various performance reports in an orderly and timely manner to meet business needs according to the Retail needs, including various sales reports, sales target proposals, Staff related reports and consolidations.
- Handle the daily operational administrative duties to ensure a smooth flow of operation, including coordinating communication on operational matters and dissemination of requirements to the stores.
- Administer the documentation of operating procedures and work with the various stakeholders to update the documents to ensure their relevance. Assist to update & revise various of SOP & operation manual.
- Support to retail stores' daily operation, such as customer complaints handling, goods transfer follow up, store maintenance follow up, uniform and grooming guideline management & so on.
- Assist retail stores to follow various activities such as promotion, new arrival launching, VM guidelines & so on, and check the collect, result and the feedbacks.
- Be responsible for communicating the new project launched to the stores in a timely manner after aligning with the Retail Head.
- Be responsible of the back-office and stockroom’s arrangements guidelines to be followed by the stores and proceed with regular checks and follow ups.
- Cooperate with the Retail Head and the Retail Operations Supervisor to compile and review regularly the “Retail Operations Bible”.
- Other ad hoc task assigned by line manager
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years retail operations experience
- Bachelor degree
- Good knowledge for retail system, understanding of retail operations and basic merchandising principles
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, result-driven and independent
- Resourceful with updated market intelligence and business trend
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proficient in both written and oral English
- Be able to accept the necessary travel arrangements
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China