BOUCHERON Regional Merchandising Manager
Boucheron - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Ensure the proper assortment by boutique for the region (Jewelry, Fine Jewelry and High Jewelry), in partnership with local retail teams and boutique managers.
- Prepare regular sales reports and analysis for monthly business reviews, and strategic
- Ensure proper allocation of product, especially jewelry watches and limited editions.
- Closely communicate with Paris headquarters to follow up orders as well as monitor stock levels to ensure that sales targets have been achieved with well-balanced stocks.
- Prepare the sales forecast by category for country and region.
- Prepare the product assortment for Events across APAC.
- Coordinate the Special orders and HJ client presentations requests.
- Business and competitor’s analysis: Quarterly report of competitive brands, jewelry trends, pricing, and in-store best practice.
- Develop Merchandising calendar and participate in Seasonal Activations planning: Novelties, Product Focus in line with key retail and client periods.
- Support and follow up with regional retail teams to handle inquiries.
Logistic and Supply Chain
- Work closely, at all times, with HQ on APAC launch timings, and guide local retail teams to ensure timely delivery dates.
- Train local regional teams on accurate order, shipment and export details.
- Monitor fulfillment rate for all jewelry items by market by store, to ensure there’s sufficient stocks in stores at all times.
- Supervise and ensure high jewelry transfer and special-order coordination runs smoothly within the APAC region.
- Liaise with Customer Service department to ensure timely arrival of goods, replenishment, and issue resolution in partnership with local retail teams.
Who you are:
- Degree holder.
- Minimum 5 years’ experiences in Merchandising, logistics and sales coordination function in luxury retail industry.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications especially in Excel.
- Strong numerical ability and presentation skills.
- Responsible and hardworking and able to work independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Why work with us?
Boucheron is part of the Kering Group, this is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China