Brioni - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Beijing - China
The Tailor, based in a Brioni key Store, reports hierarchically to the Store Manager. He/she is a Tailor specialized in Tailoring.
How you will contribute
- Take measurement for Bespoke collections: suits, shirts, leisurewear
- Take measurements and perform mending activities for RTW garments
- Advice the customer on best fitting for his posture and body characteristics
- Ensure clear communication to client during fitting to close the sale.
- Assist Sales Staff in selling ceremony to ensure closing of transaction
- Communicate with Store Management and sales staff on timelines
- Responsible for coordinating the workflow of the tailor shop on a daily and weekly basis
- Ensure tailor shop is prepared by maintaining machines and supplies
- Confirm garments that leave tailor shop are of highest quality, inclusive of ironing and hanging
Who you are
- Educated at schools of pattern making or tailoring
- Minimum of 7 years of tailoring experience
- Handwork experience on tailoring
- Men’s suiting background preferred
- Knowledge of main high end faschio Bespoke and RTW
- Customer orientation
- Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
- Precision, organizational skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time