Gucci - Regular
Customer Engagement Associate Manager, South Asia & Pacific
Gucci - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands
- Work closely and support local Retail Manager and Client Relationship Manager to plan & strategise all Client Activations and/or Experiences for dedicated country in accordance with the regional directives and WW guidelines.
- Effectively drive & execute the implementation of brand experiences, in-store/high level of off-site client engagement activities in the country with direct client facing opportunities.
- Work alongside with Regional Customer Engagement team to manage Key Client Projects & Gifting Programmer.
- Analyse CE 25.0 KPIs focus and ensure effective action plans are implemented to meets the target performance through the financial year.
- Stakeholders Management: Collaborate closely with local Merchandising, VM, Finance, Retail & Training teams to execute key client initiatives/projects.
- Work cohesively with Retail and Store Managers to deliver Client Centric strategies & action plans to attain a high level of Client Retention & Acquisition Rate.
- Supporting to ensure timely submissions of finance related reports, which can happen on a quarterly and/or on an ad-hoc basis.
- Monitor client development through Top Master Client list and evaluate any action plan required to achieve the corporate objectives set by the Region.
- Prepare and analyse relevant targets for client experience and gifting to enhance top segment spending proportion and client retention.
- Strong experience in Luxury Retail with a keen understanding of CRM.
- Good understanding of Luxury Client Experience
- A Touch of Luxury Finesse
- Experience in working within a Multicultural Environment
- Multi-tasking & Excellent organizational skills
- Strong Attention to Details
- Good Project/Event Management
- In Tune with Current Luxury Experiences
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Good Communications & Analytical Skills
- Amicable & empathic personality
- Positive attitude
- Highly Driven & Result Oriented
- Creative Thinker & Highly adaptable
- Both an Effective Team Leader & Team Player
- Strong sense of Integrity
- Powerpoint & Excel skills
- Full time