How you will contribute
• 360 degree Integrated Marketing campaigns to drive brand image and maximize brand exposure, plus consumer experience across all channels (online and offline)
• Build and manage digital marketing including content development, promotion and activities on social media (Weibo, WeChat, the Redbook), CRM, and other digital tools and media platforms to maximize returns on awareness, engagement and ROI
• Build and enhance a good network of KOL and media; handle media enquiries and pitch for coverage and exposure
• Manage and implement offline marketing activations at POS and boutiques with business partners, retailers and other third parties.
• Strategic planning from campaign theme, target definition to budget allocation among channels, own the campaign initiation and accomplishment with team collaboration and interaction within internal and external parties, monitoring and optimizing, according to budgets, targets and guidelines
• Market trend & Competitor analysis; deep understanding of market and competitors roadmap for future planning
Who you are
• Prior experience in the Beauty/Cosmetic/Fashion/Luxury industry with digital/e-marketing experience is a must
• Minimum 5 years experience in marketing with a proven track record of campaign impact/result
• Ability to think strategically and creatively, developing practical and specific strategies and tactics to produce tangible results
• Knowledge of PR, event management, and design & production is an advantage
• Exceptional implementation and project management skills
• Ability to manage and coordinate external resources (3rd party agencies), including briefings, monitoring implementation and tracking results
• Fluence in spoken and written English
• A team player, a problem solver and a great communicator
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.