GUCCI Administration Manager
Gucci - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
How you will contribute
From the angle of administration management, commit to provide a health, safe, efficient and pleasant work environment for all staff in stores and in the office.
- Fully responsible for and manage the team to support full spectrum of administration duties including but not limit to general office administration, travel arrangement, procurement, fixed assets management, company events, office renovation and maintenance, service contracts renewal
- Responsible for budget planning and cost control on all-round administration functions
- Prepare management reports, business correspondences and presentation materials
- Involve in developing, reviewing and implementing administration policies, procedures and guidelines
- Lead various staff engagement events, for example Annual Dinner and Team Building, etc
- Coordinate various functions and handle various projects as assigned by HR Director
- Provide executive support to General Manager
Who you are
- Degree holder or above in related disciplines
- At least 8 years relevant administrative work experience at corporate level, in which at least 3 years’ experience in managerial level
- Mature and self-motivated with excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
- Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Chinese Word processing
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese; Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong