Gucci - Regular
GUCCI Client Engagement Manager / Senior Manager
Gucci - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands. For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Role & Responsibilities
- Plan & strategise Client Enagement & Activities for South East Asia Pacific
- Responsible for effective implementation of key strategies & actions to retain & acquire clients in South East Asia Pacific
- Assist in Local & Regional Client Activations and/or Experiences for South East Asia Pacific
- Driving & managing the implementation of in-store & off-site client engagement activities in the region with direct client facing opportunities.
- Management of Key Client Projects, Partnership & Gifting Programmes
- Collaborate with Market Client Relations Manager in effectively implementing all Client Matching Experiences in each market across South East Asia
- Facilitate inter-department collaborations to support business performance & various Stakeholders Management.
- Full time