GUCCI Japan Digital Marketing Insights Specialist
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Founded in Florence, Italy, in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. Following the House’s centenary, Gucci forges ahead into the next hundred years, continuing to redefine luxury while celebrating the creativity, Italian craftsmanship, and innovation at the core of its values.
Gucci is part of the global luxury group Kering, which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry, and eyewear.
Discover more about Gucci at www.gucci.com.
We are looking for an eclectic Digital Marketing Insights Specialist to create a holistic view of Gucci digital business drivers behind performance and identifying opportunities to amplify commercial impact.
The position is part of the Japan Digital & Client Service division and reports to the Digital Business Performance & Marketing Insights Senior Manager.
You will be supporting and collaborating with multiple departments such as Japan Media, Digital Content, Merchandising, Client Engagement teams as well as Global Digital Insight and Global Media teams
- Create business insights on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, looking at our digital business drivers (e.g., sessions, sales, online KPIs, market trends, product categories), understanding performance and finding actionable business opportunities for both, short and long term.
- Be responsible for extracting, analyzing, and interpreting data using multiple data sources to deliver insights to drive business value across multiple departments.
- Keep track of paid social activations and marketing activities performed in the region and leverage on the results to the define the correct strategy for future actions
- Together with our Content team, define a framework to monitor the performance of gucci.com main focuses and launches throughout the year
- Communicate and explain insights and results to our stakeholders.
- Be a data evangelist, spreading analytics culture at different levels and across teams, from data insights to storytelling.
Requirements - Key behavioral competencies
We are looking for candidates with at least 2 years of experience as Digital Analyst with the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Management, Economics, Statistics or Computer Science
- Proven analytical skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Content Square
- Knowledge of Data Visualization tools
- Focus on business value of the delivered work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent with Power Point and Excel
- Hands-on approach and willingness to work in team
- Proficient in English
Key behavioral competencies – Gucci Amplifiers
- Agile Advocate: demonstrated ability to promote change, to take smart-risks and bring others on board. You know how and when to accelerate
- Strong Talent Builder and People Enabler: you create the space for people to take decisions, considering their unique perspectives. You have a keen eye to help others to grow and learn, no matter whether they report to you or not.
- Considerate thinker: you carefully consider how your actions and decisions impact others around you and have an ability to connect the dots.
- Solution Developer: keep an open eye on trends and innovation, using different approaches to come up with innovative yet pragmatic solutions
- Connection Builder: ability to build trust-based relationships with strong influencing and presentation skills, adapting messaging based on your audience.
- Accountable Achiever: a willingness to go the extra-mile, pushing self out of the comfort zone, taking accountability for results whether good or bad
- Continuous learner: you are self-aware and have a passion for learning new things. You are curious and constantly seek to develop yourself, putting improvement over comfort.
"Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background."