Gucci - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- To monitor sales, inventory and delivery status of merchandise and liase with Inventory Planning team on daily replenishment, weekly launches, and consolidations/ stock rebalancing
- To analyze the business on weekly / monthly basis and propose business driving actions
- To visit stores independently, take action, and debrief after store visit
- To support Merchandising Manager on product training and workshop preparation and presentation
- To conduct Market research support and competitor analysis
- To prepare and participate in Buy Trip, handling smaller product categories for the Buy
- Able to take on and lead Ad-Hoc Special projects
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Fashion or related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant merchandising experience, preferably in luxury retail industry
- Detail oriented, good numeric sense and able to multi-task
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Solid interpersonal and team work skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR