GUCCI PR Manager
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
This position reports to head of PR. He / She is responsible for implementations and execution of earned PR Plans of the product category in charge. This includes whole media covering digital, SNS and word of mouth with an effective and efficient manner.
PR plan needs to have consistency with international brand strategy and local business goals.
- Plan and operate the strategy for ON/OFF media & SNS to acquire qualitative earned exposure/post for Product/Event Activities and others.
- Work with PR manager to help determine measurable campaign objectives and KPI
- Plan and develop contents efficiently to reach the target audience.
- Be in charge of Product Consignment for Press – Product selection and proposal to get qualitative exposure.
- Read proofs of articles and check published articles.
- Promote brand towards press/influential people through PR activities including COM event.
Requirements - Key behavioral competencies - basics
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership
- Experience in luxury brand business with more than 5 years preferable
- Flexible and open-minded, with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in English, able to interact with Milan headquarters and international clientele
- Presentable, sense for fashion and high-end products
Key behavioral competencies – Gucci Amplifiers
- Agile Advocate: demonstrated ability to promote change, to take smart-risks and bring others on board. You know how and when to accelerate
- Strong Talent Builder and People Enabler: you create the space for people to take decisions, considering their unique perspectives. You have a keen eye to help other to grow and learn, no matter whether they report to you or not.
- Considerate thinker: you carefully consider how your actions and decisions impact others around you and have an ability to connect the dots.
- Solution Developer: keep an open eye on trends and innovation, using different approaches to come up with innovative yet pragmatic solutions
- Connection Builder: ability to build trust-based relationships with a strong influencing and presentation skills, adapting messaging based on your audience.
- Accountable Achiever: a willingness to go the extra-mile, pushing self out of the comfort zone, taking accountability for results whether good or bad
- Continuous learner: you are self-aware and have a passion for learning new things. You are curious and constantly seek to develop yourself, putting improvement over comfort.
- Full time