GUCCI Sales & Marketing Executive
Gucci - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
Assist in managing all aspects of sales & marketing activities to support brand initiatives and business needs.
How you will contribute
- Assist Sales managers on daily operation, including ordering, reports & forecast support
- Sell in, sell out and forecast data analysis
- Assist on implementing marketing & PR initiatives
- Maintain & rapport a good relationship with social media & PR agency
- Assist sales manager to monitor the marketing sample & related Visual Merchandising stock inventory
- Monitor and execute thematic store visual display and visual implementation plan
- Work closely with retailer and maintain brand guidelines & standard
- Prepare VM reports for management use
- Regular store visits and provide VM support and coordinate with different departments.
- Assist sales manager to monitor subcontractors to ensure the project guidelines are maintained
- Any other matters assigned by sales managers
Who you are
- Degree or Diploma holder
- 4-6 years marketing and sales experience
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Computer competency, including MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Hardworking, willing to learn and able to work independently
- Detail-oriented with good analysing and problem solving skills
- Energetic, enthusiasm to the job nature and result-oriented
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong